The Shanghai Auto Show marks the Asian debut for the all-new Range Rover Sport and the Jaguar F-TYPE in Jaguar Land Rover’s largest single market.
The reveal follows Jaguar Land Rover’s strong sales results in March - with monthly and quarterly global sales performance up 16% and 17% respectively versus the prior year.
China also delivered its best ever month retailing 8,487 units collectively, up 22%. Jaguar sold a record 1,592 cars, up 91%. Land Rover continued its strong sales performance with 6,895 vehicles sold in the month, up 13%.
- The Range Rover Sport- the fastest, most agile and most responsive Land Rover ever– makes its Asian debut following a world reveal in New York in March.
- The Sport’s all-new, aluminium architecture achieves a weight saving of up to 420kg (like for like TDV6 engine) to bring agility and exceptional performance, with 15 per cent CO2 reduction and 24 per cent improved fuel economy.
- The car showcases a new suite of customer-focused technologies and more flexible interior options.
- Showcased in Asia for the first time will be Jaguar’s new ‘icon’ – the F-TYPE, first unveiled in Paris last year, and the first two-seater sports car from Jaguar since the E-type was launched in 1961.
- Jaguar C, D and E–Type will be accompanying the F-TYPE alongside a short heritage video piece looking at Jaguar through the years.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT:
email@example.com +44 (0)207380800
firstname.lastname@example.org +33 (0) 153 93 67 13
email@example.com +44 (0)207380800
firstname.lastname@example.org +44 (0)207380800